Security & Detection System
- Emergency Services
- Border Protection (Border Patrol or Border Force)
- Police and S.W.A.T. (Special Weapons and Tactic)
- Security Services
- Homeland Security
- Special Operations Forces
- Ultra portable and compact 20 m detection range
- Optimized ergonomic and rugged design
- Reliable detection of life behind most common wall materials
- Simple user interface for clear and immediate interpretation
- Indication of target presence, movement direction and distance
- Enables Stand-off operation (within the detection range)
- Optional internal wireless capability for remote monitoring and control
- TCP/IP interface for networking, laptop connection, remote monitoring and recording
- Complies with MIL-STD-810F
The IR-20 utilizes a state-of-the-art system architecture, encompassing multiple cutting edge technologies.
A unique micro-power Ultra-Wideband (UWB) pulsed radar sensor that operates at very high bandwidth for industry leading performance. Mathematical algorithms are used to cope with cluttered environments resulting in a highly reliable object presence and distance detection. A simple user interface and ultra-portable form factor are key features of the design. The IR-20 has an optional internal wireless module for full remote control and viewing options.
The IR-20 radar is used to detect, localize and track a moving target in an indoor environment. The short-range localization capability is becoming one of the most attractive features of UWB radar systems. UWB radars, as promising technologies for short-range detection and tracking of multiple moving persons, have a variety of potential applications including through wall and through fire detection and tracking of moving targets during security operations, protection of reservoirs, power plants and other critical infrastructures against to a terrorist attack, detection of trapped people after an avalanche or earthquake, etc.
In the case of detection and short range tracking of moving persons for rescue and military purposes, the UWB radars have to be deployed immediately. For these purposes the UWB radar devices should be built in small sizes with an antenna array usually consisting of one transmitting and two receiving antennas. The UWB radar system of that kind is usually referred to as handheld UWB radar system. In the case of detection and short range tracking of moving persons for rescue and military purposes, the UWB radars have to be deployed immediately. For these purposes the UWB radar devices should be built in small sizes with an antenna array usually consisting of one transmitting and two receiving antennas.
- Detection range: 20 m
- Penetrable wall materials: Cement, plaster, brick, concrete, reinforced concrete, adobe, drywall and other standard building materials
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Field of view: 80° in both Azimuth and 60° Elevation Frequency range: 500 MHz – 1 GHz
- Size: 410 x 274 x 68 mm Weight: 1.8 kg
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 50 º C
- Power supply: Rechargeable battery and mains power source Battery operation time: Rechargeable: 4 hours
- Accessories: Tablet PC (laptop computer’s)
This Windows based application provides the capability of remotely monitoring and recording the intelligence collected by IR-20 and then displaying it on a laptop computer’s screen. This can be used by both operators and command staff to enhance the operational flexibility of the system
The IR-20 is a lightweight, durable and highly sophisticated through-wall radar. It is designed to provide police, special forces and the emergency services with accurate covert intelligence of the location and movement of people in situations where it would otherwise be impossible to gain such insight.
Thanks to the flexibility of the system, it can be installed on any vehicle, the possibilities of the system are limitless. The mobile system includes:
- Digital Video recorder
- Automated Operator Workplace
- Thermal Video Cam
- Network Attached StorageIR-20
Border Force or Special Operations Forces proven ability to locate through with the IR-20 and destroy tunnels undermines the rationale of the enemy system whereby attack tunnels are a strategic and psychological tool par excellence.